Friday, November 24, 2006
AHHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOO!!! *Sniff sniff*

I am catching a cold. -.-' Curse the air-con. =P

Work today is very much the same except that I saw a very pretty sight. Hehe. I saw the clouds covering a tower. Took a picture of it but too lazy to upload. =P Promise to upload tomorrow.














I chit chat with many people in the office today. Hehe. But the sad thing is I am leaving soon. -.-

Met my GM in the pantry when I went in to get some water and saw him looking out of the window. He heard me coming in and turned around with an embarassed look and laughed then he said something about cleaning the windows. That's when I realized that he is holding a piece of toilet paper and he had been wiping the windows when I entered the pantry. Oops. I interrupted his 'wiping' session. =P

Meet Steph, Shawn and Sue for dinner today. Hey, 3 Ss. Lol. Okay we are already planning on our next meetup session. =D In the meanwhile, I am tired and need my sleep so tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:46 AM |

0 Comments: