Friday, November 10, 2006
TGIF!!!

I did not manage to balance my bank reconciliation BUT I am not affected. Hohoho. For 1 simple reason that is my SIP is ending in 3 weeks time. Wahahaha.

I have a lot of things that I want to blog about but the moment the 'create post' page appears, I get a mental block. -.-'

Ok. I went to Amara for lunch twice this week with Wan Xin and once with Darius and guess what. It rained the 2 times we went there for lunch. Zzz... Why so 'suay'? Ok, next time when we decide to go Amara, umbrella is a must. Lol.

I am so sleepy today. Pratically sleeping through work. =D Don't let them know. Shhhh!!! Haha. Thankfully I have some entertainment at work. The conversation going on between the tour managers and emails to and from Leanne. =)

I think I am becoming a little anti-social. =x I haven't been able to chat with most of my lunch 'ka kis'. =( Well, I thought I was the only one but soon realized that Wan Xin felt the same too. Not sure what is the reason, just feel a little uncomfortable. Perhaps it is because I haven't been lunching with them much lately. =[

Just realized that my cousin's b'day party will be without BBQ. Zzz... So no BBQ for me but heard that they might be having a BBQ session the next day so maybe I will head back to the chalet to enjoy the BBQ session. =P

Mental block~
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:31 AM |

0 Comments: