Friday, November 03, 2006
The new pumps that I bought from Mondo as per mentioned in the previous entry:











Taken in the lift when I came back from lunch:















Taken from my seat at Tradewinds. The clouds look so pretty.















The topic that is surrounding me lately is 'suicide'.

Seriously, I don't understand why people choose suicide as the last resort to their problems. I admit that I did think of it but I won't do it. I don't see suicide as a solution but to hide from problems and to create more problems.

Sorry if I am offending any of you who have loved ones who did commit suicide, its just my POV. You can always leave this blog. =)

Okay back to the topic. Is suicide really the solution to problems? Lets take for example you are under depression and you decided to end your life to end the misery. Yes, you may be able to end your misery but what if you failed to die? Who is the one suffering then? Then what if you really did die? The next person to be down with misery and depression is your loved ones.

A lot of things in life can be walked out of. I have been down with depression when I was in MJC. How did I overcome it? I find alternative solutions and to bury myself in food. I kept eating because a certain level of glucose will keep you happy for a period of time. Okay, if you do not have the ability to spend on food, then spend time with friends and families. Don't tell yourself that you don't have the time. When you kept saying it, you really do not have the time. When you tell yourself that I have got the time to do all these, you will realize that you have plenty of time. Its our mentality that control us.

Why do I say that suicide is not a solution but a 'trouble-maker'? Life is short and everyone only has one trial in one lifetime so why not treasure it since you do not know what will happen to you after that or the next lifetime? When you end your life, you end all the fun you will have in the later part of your life. When you end your life, the younger ones pick it up and when they meet obstacles, they decided to follow your path. When you end your life, how guilty and upset your friends and families will be feeling?

Think not only of yourself, think of those who loves you. When you end your life, its not only your friends and families who are upset. Your neighbours and even strangers felt sad. A little action of yours can actually bring about such great impact to so many people so is suicide really a solution to problems? NO!

Its foolish to even attempt suicide. The one who leave the world first is the one who break from misery but the people whom you left behind, is the one who will be suffering. Suicide is never a solution but a even bigger problem.

So people who are considering to end your life at any point of your life, think back about your family and friends. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:14 PM |

0 Comments: