Saturday, October 28, 2006
*Hides*

I am getting a little mad lately. Super mad. Haha.

We went to ESCAPE yesterday!!! Its fantastic, beyond description.

We each paid $10 to get in (Halloween special promotion) and here is our group photos (before entering):









Our first stop, Haunted:

Its a haunted house whereby there is a guide who will guide us through the haunted house. Before we enter the haunted house, my cousin, Jing Yu, had been warning me about a 'ghost' that will be behind the door so the moment I stepped in, I searched for the 'ghost'. Wahaha. I found it and was pointing to Eilin and Chiu Yan that there is a 'ghost' behind the door. Haha. At that point of time, the position is my cousin in front, behind the guide, me behind my cousin, Chiu Yan behind me and Eilin the last. No idea when did it happen, I am the last. Haha.

Okay, I only heard screams and the whining of the guide when I was in the haunted house. Whining from the guide whose shirt was almost torn by my cousin who won't let go of his shirt. Haha. Screaming and shouting were from Eilin (mainly her), my cousin and Chiu Yan. At 1 point of time, Eilin suddenly squatted down when this 'ghost' in black cloak initially not moving, suddenly started to approach us. Haha.

Seriously, I wasn't scared off by the 'ghosts' but Eilin Koh. =P She was screaming and shouting throughout the whole journey. Haha. Finally we managed to get out of the haunted house and this 'ghost' in white cloak came out with us to scare people off.

Next stop is Kite Flyer:

This is a fantastic ride. I feel like I am flying like Superman. Haha. Its so fun. Before the ride started, I was still teasing Eilin who initally wanted to scare the 'ghosts' but was instead scared off by them. Haha.

The turns and up and downs makes me feel like I want to learn to fly. I really like that feeling. I am a Superwoman. =D

Next stop is Wet 'n' Wild:

Erm... its not for 3 paxs but 2. Wahahaha. The queue was super long but chit chatting makes it seems pretty short. My cousin took the front seat while I took the back 1 and we were wondering from the start whether there will be any 'ghosts' hiding in the river, trying to scare us.

Sadly, there isn't any. All we saw were real bats flying around. I was soaking wet when the ride ended. Haha.

When we came out of the ride, we saw this 'ghost' following a group of girls, wanting to scare them. But instead, the 'ghost' got a shock of his life to be scared off by my cousin. Wahaha.

Next stop is Daytona Go-Kart (Advanced):

The queue is again super long for this. Its really fun 'driving'. But at the downward sloping slope, 4 cars got into an accident. Namely, Chiu Yan's, Qiu Xia's, another unknown guy and mine. Haha. The guy was trying to overtake our cars but instead all 4 cars got into an accident because of this. Haha.

It feels so cool to be 'driving'. ^^

Next stop is Flipper:

We took a picture before we took off for a 'space journey'. I love Flipper, we were all screaming for the sake of screaming. Haha. Its just so fun to be screaming away when you are on the ride.

Only Chiu Yan, Pei Shan, my cousin and I took the ride. Pei Ling is so afraid to get giddy after the ride so her bf accompanied her to wait for us. If you are wondering, Eilin and Qiu Xia did not took the ride because they went to queue for the pirate ship. Last ride for most but 2nd last for me and my cousins. =D

Here comes, Pirate Ship:

We went to join Eilin and Qiu Xia immediately after the ride in the queue for Pirate Ship. Then my other cousin, Shermaine, came along to join us. Pirate Ship is great, we were all competing with one another to scream and shout at the top of our lungs. Wahaha.

Its the last ride for Qiu Xia, Eilin, Chiu Yan and Pei Shan but not for me and my cousins.

We went for Family Coaster:

Haha. I just love the speed of Family Coaster. Its the speed that gives you the thrill. Its our last ride of the day and we went off to the 'mini graveyard' to pay our 'respects' to the deads.




posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:18 PM |

0 Comments: