Friday, October 27, 2006
Did you guys miss me yesterday? I heard a big loud 'NO'. Haha.

Ok. I was really busy yesterday. After work, I went to teach tuition and reach home at about 10pm and went to sleep almost immediately. I was truly tired. Today I came home, rest for a while and went to see my dearest DOCTOR. Haha.

Guess how many medicines I am supposed to take. Its 5!!! OMG. To think that I only have a sore throat, slight flu and cough, I am supposed to take 5 medicines, I want to faint. But who cares? I just want to stop coughing and stop the flu. Been coughing really badly at work for the past 3 days.

I am so so so so and I MEAN so stupid to leave 'Follow Your Heart' in the office today. I am going to miss it for the next 2 days. ARGH!!!

Its been years since I went to the Tampines Regional Library, today I stepped into it again because of Wan Xin and I BORROWED a book. Cool! Haha. Ok. I just need to remember to return it when it is due. Haha. I have got the worst memory you can ever imagine. Haha.

As we were walking to the library, we passed by this handphone dealer who actually called out to us. 'Babes, want to buy a new handphone?'

At that point of time, I was talking to Wan Xin about her 21st birthday which is coming real soon and she joked about asking me to open a party for her. Immediately after the dealer said that sentence, I told Wan Xin: 'I don't mind'. Haha. You should see the sparkles in the dealer's eyes. Haha.

Anyway, ANYONE WANTS TO WATCH DEATHNOTE? I am still looking for people to watch Deathnote with me. ARGH!!! Cos Wan Xin and Pei Shan couldn't match my schedule and I couldn't match theirs as well. Haiz.

I am going to stress myself up for the next few months. Woohoo. Haha. I intend to start a small small business selling clothes and accessories but I need to get the capital and supplier to supply the goods to me. Need to start drawing up my own business plan already. PLUS, I think I am going to teach another kid tuition. Everything is not confirm till perhaps Sunday. =)

Going off to sleep. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:16 AM |

0 Comments: