Wednesday, October 18, 2006
I am a superwoman.

My house from the MRT is a good 15 minutes walk. Today I spent 6 minutes to walk from the MRT to my house with an injured foot. How smart. Haha.

I am rushing like mad for the whole day. I was almost late for work because I was taking my own sweet time to get out of the house this morning but thanks god, I reached at exactly 830. Hehe. Then lunch is again with MWH because the rest just refused to go to BreadCafe but MWH just love BreadCafe. Haha. I love to eat at BreadCafe because I will never be late to get back to my office and I always can take my own sweet time to walk to my office.

I get new work to do at 1650 and being nice, I decided to clear everything before I go home so I stayed for extra 5 minutes to clear everything. Then I pratically ran to the MRT station and into the train. Haha. Then the 6 minutes walk came along and I get a quick bite and bath before I left my house to go to my cousin's house to give tuition.

I am happy that I am no longer vomiting blood. She is showing great improvements. Hopefully she pass with flying colours and not fail with flying colours this time round. Hehe. =D

Went to her house empty handed and came home with 1 box of Tiger. Haha. Anyone needs Tiger beer? I have got 2 boxes at home right now and no one is taking the first step to open 1 can. Hehe.

Maybe I should give it to Noby. I haven't saw drunk animals before. Haha. *Thinking hard*
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:54 AM |

0 Comments: