Monday, October 09, 2006
I didn't really get over it, I realized.

This morning, the first thing I thought of was what he always sms to me in the morning. When I thought of it, I realized that I am still living in my dreams and he is never going to sms to me again.

To tell the truth, I haven't been eating much these few days. I kept trying to force the food down my throat but I just won't swallow much. So my intake for today so far is only 1/2 a cup of milo, 1/6 of a plate of chicken rice and 1/3 of honeydew milk tea. No appetite for dinner at all.

Seriously, I heard my stomach gumbling and making noise but I don't feel hungry. Maybe its my mood that affect my thoughts. Luckily I kept myself very busy today. I have been working very very hard on my work but I can't help feeling sleepy. Its because I didn't really sleep on Saturday night and yesterday night was also not really sleeping.

I felt really tired and want a new haircut. I think I will go back to my layered hairstyle instead of this plain and old straight cut hairstyle. Guess having a new haircut will mean a new beginning for me. I want back my long hair. I really regretted cutting it. Somemore it is quite a few inches.

I need to keep myself busy for the next few weeks to keep my mind off him and I don't think I will be blogging in these few weeks. So people, if you really miss me, sms or call me. No promise that I will reply or answer.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:19 AM |

0 Comments: