Friday, September 22, 2006
I NEED PANADOL!!!

I have been having this bad headache since yesterday. Didn't take any panadol. Thought that it was due to lack of sleep but no no. Haiz.

I have been feeling so wrong lately. Kept insisting on the wrong timing for tomorrow on campus session and to meet the wrong person. Gosh. I am really not myself. Luckily I haven't done anything wrong at work so far.

Work is so boring yet what I like. I still have 1 whole stack of invoices to update on Monday. ARGH!!!~ I am feeling all the stress building up. Actually the invoices are never ending. It just keep coming to my table. Considering that I am sharing a table with another temporary staff, I don't have much space for paper work. Everytime I finish 1 stack of invoices, I see another stack coming my way. Its bad enough that I am the only A&F intern student there. Luckily, my colleagues were great. They even asked me out for lunch recently. Mooncakes were offered to me as well. I feel really blessed there as I heard really horrible stories from other A&F peeps.

Well, way home without me is boring as commented by Wan Xin and Pei San. Well, I just can't help trying to make things light-hearted but the clown is operating on battery. My battery is low now. I need to recharge over the weekend but I am going to start spending this weekend studying hard for CRA paper. So, be prepared to see a dead fish floating on the sea next week.

I have read this synopsis on this upcoming movie: Death Note. Its a Japanese movie and is supposed to be scary. I want to catch it, anyone wants to catch it with me?

Brrr~~ So cold... I guess I better go rest first.

Oh yes, I have nothing to write for this week reflection journal. Mental block.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:58 AM |

0 Comments: