Monday, September 04, 2006
I am stressed up. Yesterday was the only day I felt really relax being with Guiqi and her HK. Though I am like a gaint lightbulb walking behind or besides Guiqi. But this also taught me never to go out with a couple again. =P

I am so stressed. I haven't really started studying for CRA supp paper and my MC yesterday was almost not approved. Luckily it was approved in the end. Have to head back to collect the approval slip later.

Yesterday, Daniel, Samuel Phua and Leon did not make through the Superstar audition. Well, they each mentioned something about why they didn't make it.

I felt tired everyday. I have no idea whether it is physically or mentally tired. Most probably mentally tired. I just don't feel good. Someone please stabbed me with a knife. Thank you.

I finally bought Wei Xiao Pasta OST. Its great. Sounds so good. I have yet to finish listening to it.

ARGH!!!~ Guess I better start studying CRA now. Had not study a single thing yesterday. So tata...

PS: Guiqi, you promised me something so please keep your words. Thank you. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:34 PM |

0 Comments: