Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Exams are coming and followed by SIP. I wonder where will I be posted to. Hopefully not in the west area and I will not be alone. =P

Today I was asking Liyana, if there is this guy that she really like a lot and he is almost perfect except for the fact that he smokes, will she continue to like him. Her reply made me laugh out loud. She said that if she likes him, its okay but if she loves him, its a big no no. Haha. I thought that the answer will be the other way round. Haha.

This question did not pop out of nowhere. It is because Hyun Bin smokes. Oh gosh. I really hate people who smokes. I am allergic to smoke and I hate the smell coming from the clothes and mouth after smoking. My dance teacher is a smoker. He smokes in the toilet and when he came back I smell a very strong smoking smell. Could not breath when he came towards me to check my postures but he is a really nice teacher. All my dancemates like him a lot but he is not teaching in my secondary school anymore.

I am drifting away from my topic. Exams are around the corner. I haven't start my revisions yet and there is a mock test this Thursday. I have only completed revision for the first topic. 3 more topics to go before the mock test but I am so restless. After the AA final submission, I am losing concentration when working on tutorials or studying. I need to buck up!

Before I end,

Mich, Happy Birthday!
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:22 AM |

0 Comments: