Friday, August 11, 2006
I AM MAD!

I am dying in a pool of Korean dramas and Korean artistes. Haha.

Hyun Bin from My Lovely Sam Soon is gorgeous. I love his dimples and playful smile. Haha. Hyun Bin, stop intruding my mind.

I need a rest from all these dramas and artistes. Seriously. But the stupid episode 14 could not be played. I don't have this habit of skipping an episode and go to the next SO, I am going out to buy the VCD tomorrow. Oh gosh. I saw my money flying away already.

Luckily, I am now tutoring my cousin and earning an extra income for my high expenses each month. If it isn't for the tutoring 'job', I will be so broke.

Gosh! Wonder when will I meet someone who is willing to pay for all my expenses. Haha. My mum refuse to pay for them. She said that she would be broke paying for all my dramas. Haha. I totally agree. =P Many told me to take up tutoring job to pay for my VCDs and DVDs. Maybe I should really start tutoring more students.

Anyone need to look for tutor for E maths, POA or all subjects for primary school?
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:35 AM |

0 Comments: