Thursday, July 06, 2006
Yes, I finally knew what I wanted. A make-over studio shot. Haha. I want to wear Korean traditional costume.

Haha. That is totally out of the question. Really wish that 1 fine day I will get to wear all the traditional costumes of all different races. So far, I only managed to wear Chinese and Korean stage costume. Traditional costumes are so pretty.

I want to eat chocolates. Hehe. Bought myself 'Kisses' today. Yummy. I love 'Kisses', its the best chocolate.

Finally get to eat my cake at 9+pm. Hehe. Its a chocolate fudge cake. Noby seems really interested in the cake. Haha. I joked about putting Noby on the table and cut her. Haha. So evil of me. She is so frightened when I said: "Get me the knife!". Haha.

When my mum is helping me to cut and distribute the cake, Noby kept coming to disturb. Naughty. She wants a share as well. Told my uncle and he told me to give the cake to Noby jokingly. Haha. If I really give the cake to Noby, my birthday will be her death anniversary. =P

Had decided what should I get for myself. I want 'Something 1%' DVD. Hehe. Korean drama again. =P

I love Korean drama and Taiwan drama. I love everyone. =D
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:30 AM |

0 Comments: