Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Okay, I better treasure my last 1 hour and 28 minutes before I bid goodbye to 18 and open my arms to 19.

When I turned 18, it was during the mid sem test and I have 2 papers on that day. Sad.

This year when I turned 19, my western birthday clashes with my lunar birthday. My mum told me that it is quite lucky to have your western birthday clashes with your lunar, it happens once in many many years. For me, this is the 1st time.

I am actually not looking forward to turning 19. I have no idea why just that I am not looking forward to my birthday since I was 16. Maybe as I grow older, birthday is not that important anymore, it just simply means that you are older by 1 year.

Though I am not looking forward to it, I am looking forward to munching my chocolate fudge birthday cake tomorrow. Haha. =P

I purposely picked the cheapest cake and a very simple cake for myself. I don't wish for this birthday to be a fanciful one. I just hope to celebrate this birthday with my family and sing birthday song together although my mum want to make it a better one because she strike lottery last week. Haha.

This year, I am allowed to pick my own birthday present. Surprisingly, I have no idea what to get for myself. Will be going to the malls tomorrow after lessons to look for my present. Haha. Sounds weird. Shopping for my own present.

I received my first birthday greeting today in the mid-afternoon from my dad. Haha. He is confused cos my mum told him my birthday is coming and I think he heard that it is today. Haha. But, he is the first to greet me an advanced happy birthday. Thank you, dad. =)

Now that I am left with 1 hour and 15 minutes more, I should start spending some time with myself instead of typing away and trying to blog. So, tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:35 AM |

0 Comments: