Tuesday, June 20, 2006
My mood comes and goes. My temper comes and goes.

Now, I am happy and my anger is gone.

Sorry for the previous post. Too harsh for those who are reading but I am not sorry to the 2 mentioned. I still feel that one must always have a positive attitude.

Enough of all my anger. Now, about some funny stuffs that happened yesterday.

Yesterday we went to Darius' house to do AA project. Haha. Lots of things happened. Firstly we went to the wrong block and walked a short distance to his block.

Secondly, when we reached his house and wait for him to serve us some drinks, he asked if we brought our own cups. -.-" Dotz. I didn't know that I have to bring my own cup. Should let me know earlier. Haha. But in the end we still get to use plastic cups. Haha. The conclusion is his house only have 4 of everything.

After doing project for a few hours, we went for lunch at a food court nearby and we wait at the table while the guys go get their food. Jeffrey came back first and told us to get our food. We asked him if he need any drinks and he said that its okay, the auntie will come. Dotz. Food court is not equal to coffeeshop. Haha. Its really fun working with them. They really made projects interesting. Haha.

I just started on CRA project. So much reading are to be done before even answering a 1 mark question. The marks allocated are so little but there are so much to understand and read up on. CRA project is pretty tough. Only done with 1 question. Hopefully I will be able to finish by tomorrow.

Opps. Just realized that I haven't done my tutorial for AA and FOT and not forgetting APEL Values Reflection. I have so much to complete before school reopen. I have to work harder. But I am watching Little Bride for the 2nd time at home with my mum. Thanks god, I am left with 3 more discs and I am done. =)

Another happy thing before I sign out. My dad had agree on letting me take up basic Korean part time course. Hehe. So happy now. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:03 AM |

0 Comments: