Wednesday, June 07, 2006
I looked at my calendar yesterday while I am smsing to Leanne about someone disclosing her new blog address in my tagboard. Its June 7 yesterday which I always thought is my birthday in the past. Haha. Cos my birthday is July 6 and I just remember there is a 6 and a 7 and never remember the sequence.

I used to think why mum never buy cake for me on June 7. Haha. I love cakes in the past but I find them too sweet now. Don't really like it. Haha. Usually will only take a very small piece when its someone's birthday now. In the past, I can finish the whole cake by myself. Haha.

I am looking at this Japan Comestic brand, Majolica Majorca, recently. I simply love the design of the casing and the cosmetic. Haha. But, it is so expensive in Singapore cos it is not sold here except for Basic Beauty and online auctions.

How I wish I can go to Japan to sweep back all the cosmetics under that brand from Japan where it is cheaper there. Haha. But I will be throwing my money into the drain cos I don't really wear makeup. =D

Haiz. Its my last paper today and I am not done with my revision. Got to go back to it now. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:30 PM |

0 Comments: