Friday, May 05, 2006
I am getting myself a 4G Ipod 20GB. Hehe. Its a 2nd hand ipod but I am content.

It comes with all the original accessories plus a black leather casing. It will be put to good use. I need to transfer lots of files between my laptop and computer but I do not have the cable to do so. Been using my merely 512MB thumb drive to do it for the past 10 months or so.

My laptop is almost 1 year old and it is still alive and kicking. Haha. Not really kicking. Though it is a really lousy laptop but the fact that I seldom bring it out for projects, it is of good use. I am happy with the stuffs inside. Guess I will be doing a reformatting to the laptop soon. I accidentally deleted a few files which caused some of the programs to not work very well. Haha. Itchy hands I have got.

Seems like I make myself very high-tech. Haha. I agree that now I am getting so much into the technology stuffs. Firstly is my laptop, then a new handphone and now a ipod. I am broke. Yes, I definitely am. Gotta start saving a lot and stop spending on the luxury items. Hehe. =P

Anyone using Yahoo mails? My email just became the beta version. Pretty satisfied with the layout and stuffs. Look so professional BUT there is no check box for mass deleting. Dotz. Haha. Other than that, everything else looks good.

Remember my post on 13 April? That I wanted to go for a manicure session? I waited till a few days ago, I cut my finger nails. =P Cos I have been waiting and it seems like my cousin is no longer interested cos she cut her nails 1 day earlier than me and Leanne did not mention anything. On top of it, my nails are getting so long and sharp. Not good for me as a pet owner. So I cut it short slightly but who knows it got sharper and I have to cut my nails so that it is very short. So, Leanne, so sorry about it. =P I kept telling Liyana after I cut my nails: "You see, my nails are so short and cute". Oops. Haha.

Okay, its election day and the candidates are:

Ham Ham,
Noby,
Mini, and
Nesie.

Please kindly cast your important votes for the candidate that you think is the new Queen of the Sim Cute Kingdom? You may cast your votes openly or secretly.

A brief introduction of each:

Ham Ham
- 1 year and 2 months old
- another 10 months to go
- a little senile now
- Cute little butt with no fur =P
- Love to disturb Noby when she can't fight her
- love eating
- official vacumm cleaner of my house (will pick up any food pieces on the floor)

Noby
- 5 months going to 6
- another 9 years and 4 or 5 months to go
- cute round body
- very overweight
- love to eat (ranging from dry food to grapes)
- love to disturb Ham Ham, Mini and Nesie all the time by banging into their cage
- lazy pig, always sleeping
- dirty rabbit, love to put her feets in her urine

Mini
- 3 months
- another 1 year and 9 months to go
- love to run up and down in the cage
- love to play with Nesie
- love bathing
- love licking my hand
- love eating
- love putting her front paws on the metal bars and stare out at you

Nesie
- 3 months
- another 1 year 9 months to go
- love sleeping
- love to play with Mini
- love bathing
- love licking my hand
- love eating (understatement)
- a confused little hamster

OR

you may want to vote for me. Haha.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:00 PM |

0 Comments: