Friday, April 21, 2006
Thanks for the comments, guess I will get the purple 1.

BUT first, I have to know when is the prom night and whether I still have the time to get this dress shipped to Singapore from Taiwan. Haha.

Next, I have good news for myself and all my 5566 crazy friends:

5566 will be in Singapore on the May 20th 2006 for a concert organized by BWL, where they will perform along with Taufik, the Singapore Idol and 972FM DJ, Dong Fang Billy. The hosts will be Kym Ng and Gurmit Singh.

How to get the tickets? Buy the brain food produced by BWL of total cost of $108 to get the ticket(s). This is the only method to get the tickets.

Another thing is 5566 c winter melon drink will be in Singapore on that very day, being sold by 7-11. Singapore is the 1st country whereby the drink is sold. So remember to grab 1 bottle when you go to 7-11. Those who went for the concert, will get a bottle free each.

=)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:29 PM |

0 Comments: