Thursday, March 30, 2006
I am so tired. I am so tired. I am so tired.

Asked my mum to help to get a portable radio cum CD player from Courts today cos I received a postcard from Courts yesterday about a promotion open to members only. (Member since I bought my laptop from them)

Now, it is sitting right beside my laptop and blasting the latest album of 5566 (Not so latest afterall... been a few months le... haha). Not a bad portable player. Clear and bright. Just that the radio... erm... a bit of distraction. Haha. $32 for it, reasonable bah.

My mum also bought a standing fan to place it in the room cos since the air con broke down, we are heavily dependant on fan. Haha. YEAH, got new fan.. haha.

I can't wait for Saturday afternoon when I can finally have a good nap. Since last Sat and Sun, I am mentally and physically dead. I need some Eveready batteries to keep myself awake during work.

Work is so so so boring. Been bringing my books to work to read. 2 chinese(in traditional chinese) books of about 200 pages each are almost done with within 2 days. ARGH!!! I am only left with comics. No story books cos I just sold them away. Haha. So, I will just have to read very slowly for tomorrow and get new books from Wei Ling in the evening. Yahoo!

This Sat I will be working. Alone for 4 hours again. ARGH!!! I can't wait for 14 April which is my last day of work. I just want to stop work. It is too boring. Although all my colleagues are incredibly friendly and caring, I just feel that the job is too boring, most of the time I am staring into space.

"Hello Air, how are you? ... Oh I am fine. Just that there is nothing to do again this Saturday. ... You too? That's surprising..."

I saw little angels holding the sign, "Please sleep", in front of me.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 3:56 AM |

0 Comments: