Saturday, March 25, 2006
Shall do a quick update.

Had a KBox session with Jas, Sharon and Yun last Sunday. Fantastic. Sang loads of songs and lots of catching up and stuffs. Really love to be with them. Missing the MJC times... =)

Work this week is as per normal, nothing special. Even if there really is, is something not very good. Something that will spoil my mood so I better not mention it here... =)

Friday evening till night was spent at a BBQ organised by Leanne aka Sengky. Hehe. Very fun. Meet many people and Mr Leon, as funny as like forever?! Played Dai Dee, kept losing. Haha. I am a hopeless gambler. There is this old saying of "out of 10 times, you will lose 9 times". Haha. A true statement but an understatement for me. Haha. Out of 10 times, I lost 10 times. Haha.

Today was spent at Bishan J8. Cos Angela was there. Went for the autograph session. She really made me love her more. Haha... Not that love but a fan's love for an idol. Very friendly, nice, soft and very sweet. Haha. She haven't changed a bit.

Its a pity that her fans in Singapore is really limited. =( She deserves more fans. Haha. Well, I am back on Angelation in the committee. Designation, better not mention but pretty high. Too sudden that I don't know what is happening. Haha.

Tomorrow will be at TM cos Angela will be there tomorrow. =)

*Yawn* *Eyes closing* *Talk rubbish*

I think I need sleep. I think so. Really think so...Zzz...
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:22 AM |

0 Comments: