Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Came across a thread in Flowerpod that 4 leaf clovers can help in bringing good luck. Not sure how many of you had heard of it. I heard of it when I was young but I have no idea what is a clover at that time so I didn't take it seriously.

Now that I came across this thread, I am so tempted to get myself 1 of the 4 leaf clover accessories but after going to the website that sells the 4 leaf clovers, my mouth dropped.

Its daylight robbery! The cheapest handphone accessories costs $35! Excuse me, its a handphone accessories and what about the necklaces, rings, etc?

Its so expensive, so so so expensive. But its a beauty. Especially the one in the picture. I like it a lot.

Perhaps I should go and hunt for 4 leaf clovers during this holiday and let it bring luck to me and my family. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:24 PM |

0 Comments: