-
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Mini and Nesie are very active but 1 of them likes to nibble my hand. Do not have any idea why. She just like to nibble. Haiz.

I am very upset with Singpost. I cannot believe that they are so irresponsible. I was supposed to received an registered article yesterday but I did not. I went to their website today to check the status only to find that the delivery had been attempted and notification card had been issued. But the problem is I was at home the whole day yesterday. I did not see any postman nor receive any notification card.

I was very angry so I called them up only to tell me that I am supposed to go down and collect the article personally. Mind you, I paid for the postage which is supposed to be delivered right to my doorstep and you are getting me to make a trip down to the post office to get the article? WTH.

Being afraid that someone will use the notification card to collect my item, I immediately went down to the Tampines branch to get my article. It took them ages to find the article. They took my I/C and searched for the article. They couldn't find then they requested for the article number then again they looked for it. They even called Mr Francis Lim (the one who told me to go down to Tampines branch to get my article) to double confirm that I did call. So they must be thinking that I am lying. WTH.

They finally found the article and I walked away happily thinking that I finally got what I had been waiting for. When I open the envelope, I realized that there is a big dented part on the 925 necklace. I was furious. I knew that it couldn't be my friend who spoilt it as 925 silver requires a very huge force to cause a dent in it. I called up my friend asking her if the dent was there when she received it. She said that it wasn't there so there is only 1 explanation. It is Singpost once again. Furious!

My friend is willing to help me get a replacement but the problem is Singpost is the main cause of all these problems. I think it is only right that they compensate my loss. Having to send the necklace back to my friend and for her to either send it back to Taiwan or get an replacement from Taiwan will take both time and money. So what? Am I supposed to pay for all these just because Singpost did not do their job properly?

I am so so so so so so so so so so so disappointed and upset with them.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:05 PM |

0 Comments: