Saturday, January 21, 2006
School is a smash last week. But I am not going to cover it. I believed most would have gone into the details of the open house and tests and repeating is just so redundant.

A little about my recent life. Attended a mini wedding on the 14th at one of the SAF chalets. It is beautiful and so is the bride. No extra Ang Pao cos my distant uncle (the groom) was divorced and he married again so I still get Ang Pao from him in regardless of whether he re-married or not. =) It is also considered a little meet together session for my family before Chinese New Year(CNY). We went to play their bowling, pool and munch on fries.

I believed most of you know that you need to be at least16 or 18 in order to enter the pool playing area but for the pool there, you need to be 12. Haha. We were teasing 1 of my cousin who is very thin and small that she cannot enter that place as she was 11.5 but in actual fact, she is going to 21 this year. Haha. Then when my uncle came, he brought his 8 year-old son in and it became so funny as we kept pointing to the sign to him. Haha.

My cousin (the one turning 21) went to the cafe area to enjoy a SMALL plate of fries. It is so small that you can finish it within 1 minute and to think that it costs $1.50. Not worth it. I rather go and buy the big packet and fry myself. =D

After a while, we went back to the chalet and chit chat with the uncles and aunties. Haha. Suddenly I felt so grown up. =P We were discussing where should my brother, who is turning 21 this Feb, celebrate his 21st birthday. We mentioned a lot of places and till now, we are still not decided yet as most places are fully booked on his actual birthday date. When it is my 21st birthday, I must make sure that I booked at least 3 months in advance. Hehe. =P But it is still so far away. Haha.

Next week Mon, Van is bringing me for facial and Tue, I am bringing my cousin for manicure and pedicure. Hehe. Hopes everything turned out fine and all is well. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:40 PM |

0 Comments: