Sunday, January 01, 2006
Last wednesday was 4E2 day and only 10% turned up. Go ahead and calculate how many turned up. Instead of Hans, we went to Pastamania to have our dinner. Have a baked rice pasta. For 2 consecutive days I ate pasta. I am turning into a pasta. Oops.

Next, Happy New Year. I know that I am late by 1 day but can't help that my bro is back from camp and is hogging the comp like there is no tomorrow. Haha. The last day of 2005 was spent at Sharon's house to celebrate her 18th birthday. Her house is really nice and big. Wish I will be able to buy a house like that in future. =)

Now, my new year resolution:
1. Save lots of money
2. Work hard for my studies
3. Find a part time job
4. Don't spend too much money

My wish for 2006:
1. Ham Ham's and Noby's hair to grow back
2. Dad recover and go back to work soon
3. Little uncle to get married so I can get Ang Bao... =P
4. I have lots oh pressiez...
5. Everyone stays happy
6. Change handphone... As for model... erm... no idea yet
7. Win a contest to meet 5566 face-to-face at backstage

Hehe. That's all I guess. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:22 PM |

0 Comments: