Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Just finished my papers today. I think I did okay for my CMA and IF and a diaster for my FOI.

I would say that I slack throughout this whole term test period except for my 1st 2 papers. For my UIR (CDS), I think I should able to pass as I did study hard for it and my CMA I studied long enough. During my paper for CMA, I almost 'died' in the classroom. The same thing happened as 2 weeks ago when I was in A&E. Couldn't breathe and almost blackout. After a few hours I went to see a doctor and was told that my blood pressure is very low and need to do a blood test. Actually I have to wait for 3 days but immediately that day, I received a call from my doctor and was told that my white blood cells is more than my red blood cells. It could due to infection or something worst. Hopefully it is just some infection.

As most of the time after my CMA paper I was in pain, I am not studying much for my FOI paper and after which I began to slack. Hopefully I can at least pass my paper if not my dream of obtaining a GPA of 3.55 this semester is a goner. =( Praying hard.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 12:32 AM |

0 Comments: