Friday, December 02, 2005
Okay, don't want to go into the details but now I am fearing. Noby and Ham Ham fight from yesterday till today. But I did not saw what happened yesterday. I only saw what happened today and both of them sprung backwards.

Ham Ham up and towards to side of the cage and fell flat and did not move for a while and I thought she is not going to make it but she quickly try to find a way out. Noby hop towards the side of the cage and after a while, she started shivering non-stop. I am really worried because the fight is so violent.

I am so afraid that one of them will just die tomorrow. I will cry for sure and will be so guilty because I was the one who let Ham Ham out and that started the fight. I feel so terrible now. Feel so guilty. I need to ensure that nothing happens to the 2 of them and they will be active tomorrow.

Guilt.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:54 AM |

0 Comments: