Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yum yum. =) Hehe. This is my favourite Green Apple Green Tea. It is so yummy and I am dying for it now. This is the most important drink of my life. I survived through my sec 3 and 4 years drinking this. Haha. But I had a 'price' to pay. Because of this bubble tea, I was banned from drinking and eating dairy products for 2 months because I had very high calcium level in my blood and bone resulting in having side pains. Haha. But I still love it. Talking about stubborn. Haha.


Recognised the girl in the pic? That is Xiao Qiao who is previously from R&B and now the 2nd female lead of the recent idol drama, Prince turns into Frog (Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa). My mum was doing some spring-cleaning today and she found this. When I saw it, I was so shocked o.0. Cause I thought I have return the board to my friend. Haha. Okay, just to fill up a little, I was previously the section manager of this R&B fanclub and I was in charged of Xiao Qiao's section. Although I really dislike her, but I decided to take up the post and I step down in less than 2 months because of school. I was supposed to return the board when I step down but I guess it totally slipped out of my mind and I just realized my STM(short-term memory) is back. Oh NO!~


Ok, I believe all my sec 4 friends should recognised this. Haha. Yup, this is my table cover for the whole year. Haha. I decorated it myself and wrapped it up with plastic cover and that explains the good condition it is in. Haha. It really brings back a lot of memories. Our last year in the school is indeed a memorable one. =)


Ok, another evidence of my STM. When did I get this? Seriously, I don't remember anything except that this is supposed to be a CD rack and was given by M1. Oh god, I didn't even remember I have this until I saw it today when my mum did the spring cleaning. I am now wondering what other STM evidences and surprises I have for myself when New Year is slowly approaching. Hmmm...

Okay, please prepare yourself for my next part of the entry.

*Drumroll please*

***
**
*

I slept with a cockroach. Oh god... All thanks to my little brother who knows nothing about cleaning up his side of the shelf. Thanks god I am slept a reasonable distance away from it. My mum cleared up the book shelf for my brother today and she found a cockroach crawling around. Thanks god I did not get to see that if not I think I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. ='/ I feel so yucky just thinking about it. YUCK!!!~

Oh yes and I have one last thing to say:

I am re-taking orders for the star earrings previously mentioned in my blog. Same price($12.50 for a pair) and once I have 5 orders I will proceed on. Dateline is 25th Nov 2005 (Friday). Those who wanted to buy but did not managed to place an order before my last dateline, please email me the order asap. The rings are on the way already. I predict that it will arrive about 2-3days earlier so please come back here about 5 days later to check on the status of your order.

I have some posters to give away. If you are interested, please let me know through the email by Monday is not I am throwing them all into the bins.

I have:
3 F4 posters in mint condition
1 Jerry Yen cloth poster (Brand new)
1 Mini and Ku Er poster (Brand new and autographed)
2 Angela Chang 1st album posters(Brand new but in mint condition)
1 Ekin Cheng and Leon Lai poster for Heroic Duo (Brand new and gaint poster)

So interested please email me. =) Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:50 AM |

0 Comments: