Tuesday, November 15, 2005
2nd week came and the 1st week went. Time flies and I hope I can fly too(with a pair of wings).


I need to complete my tutorials cos I already have my plans for this weekend. I am joining the crowd at Tiong Bahru this Saturday to watch 5566 and of course to take some pics. Anyone interested to join me? Cos most probably I will be standing alone as Wan Ting and her friend had bought the concert tickets and I did not. Sad. ='(



I feel bad for spending so much money during my poly life. I am now slowly replacing all the money that I had spent. Currently I managed to recover about half of what I had before I started spending my savings. I am restricting my spending patterns. I restricted myself from buying clothes, my mum is complaining about me alone taking up the whole wardrobe. Haha. =P Can't help myself not to buy clothes that looks so nice on the model(and it looks horrible on me... haha... ). =P


Now I begin to feel that when I am not with my crowd, I am a follower and when I am with my crowd, I am also a follower. Haha. I suddenly felt that I am no longer the Kelly that used to lead Angelation. I feel more like someone who just acts on what people says. For a certain percentage, it is good cos you listen to others and not being dominant but to a certain percentage you are being push to do something. Not that good. Haha.

I feel that I am changing. I can feel that change. I am no longer that rebellious girl that I used to be in secondary school and Year 1. I begin to mature and learn to take responsibility and to control my temper(although I still get frustrated easily). =P Haha. But I can feel that I am becoming more filial. =P I am beginning to joke and bear the household expenses. I want to become a better person than I am now. That is my goal for this period. I want to be responsible, filial, consistent and to be more thrifty.


As for which elective did I took up in the end, I decided to put Advanced Accounting as my first choice as I had always wanted to go into the accounting sector and to have a stable job. Bank Treasury Management is my 2nd choice as I thought that I will prefer a quantitative subject than a qualitative subject like Consumer Banking(my 3rd choice). I hope I made the right choice and will not regret my decision. =)

It is now 10.40pm, time to get back to my tutorial and bed shortly. I better get going. Tata. School is FUN(trying to hypnotise myself)!!!~

posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:19 AM |

0 Comments: