Saturday, October 29, 2005
Tomorrow will be my last day at work and I am looking forward to it. =) Hehe. Can't wait to wake up late in the morning. =P

Yesterday, Ham Ham came out of her cage for an adventure. She ran about the house while I change the bedding for her. When I was finally done, I called for her and she was nowhere to be found. I was so worried. I went out to look for her and searched the whole house. Then I saw that the store room was slightly open. I could not see her at all so I decided to leave the door open and leave some food outside the store room. Shortly after, I saw a white roundy thing appear at the door and she was happy munching on the food. I was very relieved when I saw her there. Haha. I thought I am going to lose her forever. Haha.

Now, a little update on my life recently. My life is getting super boring. I am always sleeping, working and watching VCD. So boring. I want to do something more exciting. Hopefully the A&F Day will be what I am wishing for. =)

Feel very upset on Friday cos I got scolded by a colleague. Not wanting to say who that colleague is. I received a call from a contractor saying that the customer wanted to engage a electrician not a plumber so I did a change for the customer. But about 1 hour later, the customer called and say she wanted a water heater contractor not a electrician and my colleague went around to throw his temper on me because I was the one who reassigned the task. I don't wish to explain myself at all and kept quiet all the way. I was fuming inside as I feel that it is the contractor who provided me with the wrong information and not that I wish to assign the wrong contractor. After that, I was feeling very down for the whole day. I find that colleague really very terrible. The attitude and the manners are nowhere to be seen. You could just tell me that I made a mistake and you need not threw your temper on me. Like you, I am just a employee here. Please don't put your anger on others. If you really think that you can put your anger on others, I can do double to you.

Now, some happy stuffs. I am going back into the embrace of IG. =) Have been missing the folks very much. That is where I enjoy a lot. I am missing school, friends, IG pals, lecturers, lectures, tutorials, waking up late and going home early. I MISS SCHOOL!!! Hehe. I am crazy. =P

Going to Pariss International on 5th Nov for a treat from my grandfather's brother. Yum yum. Can't wait for it. =D I want to do shopping and more shopping!!!~
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:16 PM |

0 Comments: