Friday, October 14, 2005
Yesterday morning till 5.30pm, I am super down. I feel so out of place and so unhappy. But after 5.30pm, I feel so happy. This is because, I am meeting my sec school friends. =)

Its Shi Yun's birthday yesterday and Jia Ying's on the 22nd. We celebrate their birthday together at Yoshinoya, Food court and Print club. =D Hehe. Had a incredible time with my girlies.

We chit chat at Yoshinoya till the staff there drive us out. Haha. So we made our way to Century Square's foodcourt at level 4. On our way there, Mae left cos she need to go home for dinner so we said goodbye and proceed on to the food court. At the food court, we took out the cakes that we have bought for the 2 birthday girls. 1 strawberry and 1 mango flavour. =) After eating their cakes, we went to Print Club and took 3 neoprints in 1 shot. Haha. I think we were crazy already. Haha.

After that, we send Wei Tian to the MRT station, me to my bus and the rest went to take their bus together. When I reach home, all I was thinking of are the photos that we took. Haha. Gotta post it up here. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:33 PM |

0 Comments: