Sunday, September 25, 2005
Continue from my post yesterday.

When I am watching the show, I can always feel the pain and happiness between Xiao Ling and Tian You. Maybe it is because their acting skills is really great or maybe it is because I hope to be Xiao Ling. I haven't cry while watching shows for a very long time and I must say, this show really makes me cry buckets.

I am a super emotional person who will watch TV and cry when the characters are suffering but the recent shows that I watched totally has no effect on me. Perhaps they just seems so like every other shows that I watched before. I think the shows now is losing their effect on people. The author of the stories are trying too hard to make it emotional that it no longer have any impact on me, especially Singapore production.

I love to watch shows that will make me cry and love that is everlasting. The best would be for me to feel like I am inside the show when I watched. My Date With A Vampire really give me that feeling. Everytime I switched off the TV, my mind is on Xiao Ling and Tian You, wondering what will happen next.

I think I am falling in love with their will-power and everlasting love. A love that can continue after centuries and remain strong is what I adore and hope to get. Ma Ling Er = Ma Xiao Ling, Kuang Zhong Tang = Kuang Tian You. A love that travel through centuries and finally return with a happy ending.

I love this show!!!

Now, a little about my life. I am going for an interview tomorrow morning and hopefully I will get the job to fill up the big hole in my bank account. But the problem is, I forget how to get there. Terrible. Got to woke up super early tomorrow to go for the interview and find the place. Better go to sleep now. Wish me luck.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:17 AM |

0 Comments: