Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Had some time yesterday night so I decided to pack my ever so messy cupboard. The outcome:

The photo frame is a gift from my younger brother when he went to Malaysia on a camping trip. =) There you see a dolphin soft toy. It is my birthday present when I reached 18th by my pals in sec school. Behind it is a crystal display of 2 dolphins that jumped out of the water which is also a birthday present from Wei Ling like 4-5 years ago. =)

My trophies. The crystal trophy on the extreme right is my trophy for 200m girls, 3rd in position in primary school. Then in the middle, is a 4 by 100m relay champion medal which is also when I was in primary school. On the extreme left, there is a little 'trophy' for mass run 4.8km 10th in position when I was in secondary school. =) Then on the right front is my 'trophy' for 100m, 3rd in secondary school and on the left front is my 'trophy' for 200m, 2nd in secondary school. Last but not least, the big trophy right at the back center is my trophy for overall champion upper secondary girls. Yahoo! Hehe. =P

My 5566 CD collections. =)

My other CD collections but I lost some already.

My other items.

All my paper stuffs.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 10:26 PM |

0 Comments: