Saturday, August 27, 2005
Was scolded today for keeping the rings that once belongs to the 2 of us. Took out the rings today and found that ants had built a nest in the jewellery box. Was very shocked and screamed for help from my mum. She came to the rescue but when she saw what is in the box, she said this to my dad: "Don't know why she still want to keep the ring that he give. People would have long threw it away."

I was very quiet when I heard that. Its true that I cannot let go of everything that he gave me. The flowers and wrapper is still in my room, displayed in a glass bottle, the rings that he gave me, the neoprints we took together, the gifts that he had given me and the memories that we shared.

Guess I am just stupid and stubborn. The breakup has caused a part of my life to be gone and I changed totally. I know myself. I began being very conscious about my appearance cos he always complain about my pimply face. I never really bother to take care of them cos I thought loving someone is loving his or her everything. So now I am trying to cure the problems. I also began to spend money like water, spending them away without a second thought. That is so much like him. I am slacking because when I do my tutorial, it reminds me of being at his house doing tutorials with him.

These memories were probably not worth a single cent to him but to me they are priceless. I am still waiting, waiting for him to return to my side although I know very well that that is never going to happen. He will never go back to someone whom he broke up with. I am just another broken hearted girl.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:41 AM |

0 Comments: