Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Its national day and I forget to wish this beautiful nation a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Singapore is the best country in my eyes. It is beautiful and safe. I feel so fortunate to be born in Singapore than in other countries. =) Actually Switzerland is also not bad and Taiwan too. Haha. I should be here to wish Singapore a happy birthday but I ended up talking about other countries too. Haha. =P

Li Min, I am broke already. Need some cash inflow. Haha. You become my 'sugar mummy' then I don't need to go out to work. =P Hehe. Really hard on cash now.

A little about my house. I might be moving cos my parents wanted to give me a room of my own. Currently, I am still sleeping with them cos my house is so packed. My grandparents, 1 of my uncles, my parents, my 2 brothers and me staying in a 4 room flat. Bad huh? So my dad is considering to get a 5 room flat to fit all of us. Hehe. If I really move, I will invite you guys to my new house for house warming. Hehe. Will try to get everyone on my list. Hehe. =P

As I might be moving, I need to start saving to decorate my room too. Hehe. I already thought of the theme. It will be based on Dolphins and nature. I hope to have my ceiling painted like clouds in the sky and the walls to be in sky blue colour. Then other than my bed, I want a little display shelf for my display oranments that was given to me during my birthdays. Hehe. Then I wanted 1 corner for soft stuffs. =D Although I am allergic to it, I can't help but wanted them in my room. =P I want a little bedside table to put my alarm clock and table lamp and wardrobe, book shelf and study table. So many things. Haha. =P Greedy me.

Now the spotlight is on HAM HAM!!! Ham Ham is so lazy, greedy and cute lately. She wouldn't come out unless you give her food and after she finished eating, she will go straight home. Haha. So lazy. Then today we open her cage the whole day. She came out and ran right into mine and my parents' room twice. Haha. I have to transport her from the room to the living room.

Then the next time she went into my grandparents' room. She ran right into a hole behind the wardrobe. God, I was sweating already but luckily my uncle asked me to bring her food to the hole and there she is, out of the hole. Haha. She is so greedy. =P

Another thing, the tanks were supposed to pass by my house and when the tanks came, we all went to look at it without caring about Ham Ham. Guess what? Before the tanks left, I went back to my tutorials and I saw a white thing running. Haha. Its Ham Ham. She heard sounds and came out of her house and ran to the windows but she cannot see anything. Haha. She ran back to her house shortly after the tanks left. She is so curious. Haha. =P

Next is tears from my eyes. I cried again about relationship today. I asked for a patched up but was rejected. I don't know why but I told him, I will wait till he is ready. Actually I know in the end the same thing will happen but I don't want to do anything that I will regret again. I have enough of regrets and guilts...
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:17 AM |

0 Comments: