Saturday, July 23, 2005
Ham Ham is so naughty lately. She has been climbing to the top of her cage and scaring us all. Haiz... Naughty Ham Ham. Look at her:



About NTI, I haven't make a police report because the NTI people is now investigating the case. If they cannot get it solve, CASE and police is the only other solution I have for it.

Now, I wanna talk about my recent interest. =D Hehe. I suddenly have this interest in making accessories. =)

Been making necklaces and earrings with Swarovski crystals and below are some of the outcomes. If you are interested in buying, I am willing to sell. Prices below or at $10.
Swarovski Leafy Necklace (Only available in clear)
Swarovski Heart Necklace (Only available in purple and clear)
Crystal Heart Earrings (Currently only available in clear and blue colour)

Hehe. Nice? I like my art piece a lot. Currently I also have a Crescent moon Swarovski pendant and ready to make into a necklace. If you are interested, I can make it into a necklace and sell it to you.

Now, a little about CCN day. My class is participating and we are selling this creation from my sec sch group. Please take a look and if you are interested, remember to patronise us on CCN day. =)
The shape and size of the pouch cannot be predicted and as for the available colours of zips has to depends on what the supplier can supply us with. Prices should be about $5 and above. It is a very unique pouch for keeping handphones, keys, coins, etc.

Hehe. So much of art and craft. =D Hehe, I am also into puzzles and cross stitch lately. Craft is my favourite and I hate art. =P Got to go. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:37 PM |

0 Comments: