Thursday, July 14, 2005
NKF, the organisation that I trusted and donated like hell and to know that they cheated money from the public who trusted them to help the needies. They are cheating the trust and abusing the trust of the public to them. How could they? They told us that the patients needed us but in fact they could fully cover all their patients for more than 40 years. That is cheating. Now that Mdm Goh and the Chief of NKF had decided to step down, I don't know to be glad or not. They cheated so much of the public's hard-earned money. I hope that they will take out all the money that does not belongs to them and return it back to NKF.

Imagine that if someone earns $1K a month and can bearly make life-ends but decided to donate to NKF because he wanted to help those unfortunate ones and now that he learns about the truth, I really wonder how he will feels.

Haiz. NKF is so disappointing. Now to CAS.

Have been doing CAS project for the past few days. I want to sleep. Haha. I am so tired. Been staying up late doing my readings and work for the project. Now that it is near to complete, I really want to go out to celebrate but to think that all my tutorials are left undone, I feel so bad. In addition, I have my Legal Aspects of Business, PCA, POE project still not complete. I am lagging so far behind. Think I better leave 1 whole day to do all my work. Then 1 day to sleep. Haha. Then I am only left with 1/2 day because I need to go back to school tomorrow to print the reports for CAS and to complete PCA. Better go in the morning to do. If not I couldn't get a lab. Haiz.

This is not my first time doing project with guys but this is the most memorable experience. Yeah!!! Haha. Ok, my group mates are Darius, Jerry and Liyana. Ok, let me do a little introduction of every member.

Darius:
The clown aka CEO of Whatever Engineering(Our company. YAH!!!) aka Mr Phua aka Mr Chng
Currently learning driving
Super fast in typing during we can't even see what he is typing
Super knowledgable, he knows about 'auntie'
Got bladder problem, need to go to the loo for 3-4 times for a 3 hours project meeting

Jerry:
The super technician, Silencer, Sleeper, Typer
Always put the keyboard on his lap while typing
Always helping when we had paper jams
Saw him sleeping during 1 project meeting(haha)
Not affected by our conversation

Liyana:
Laughing queen, Violent queen, Woodlands queen, Joking queen
Very violent, she laughed and push Jerry from his chair to the ground
Always laughing
Always joking

Ok, now a little about today. We met some problems and we stopped and try to solve the problem. Darius was on the phone while the rest of us are trying to get the problem solved. Suddenly, Jerry pointed to an icon and asked what will happen if we click on it. So being a 'good' girl(haha), I clicked on the icon and 'tata' we found the solution. I have no idea why, Liyana started laughing(get what I mean by laughing queen) and Jerry is smiling and out of nowhere, a hand shoved Jerry from his chair to the ground. Haha. he almost fell to the ground but luckily he did not. Guess whose hand was it? Yes, Liyana's. Haha. So I started laughing and when Darius put down the phone and asked what happened, we continued laughing like hell leaving him with question marks. Haha.

a MISTAKE THAT MY GROUP KEPT MAKING IS WHAT YOU SEE IN THIS SENTENCE. Haha. We accidentally pressed the caps button and resulted in that. Haha. I really love my group. We are ever so lively and laughing away. Muacks to Project 5, Group 5. YEAH!!! Haha.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:24 AM |

0 Comments: