Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Yeah!!! Hi everyone, Kelly is back. Haha. Sorry for not being able to post my first entry cos my com was down again. -.-" How lucky of me. Haha. Ok, I just got it back today. So glad that it is back and it had caused me so much inconvenience. Haha. Thanks deary computer. Haha.

Kk, some update of my life recently. I went to buy a laptop a few days ago but the stock is out so I have to wait for some time before I can land my hands on it. Haha. Lousy laptop. It costs $1299 without free gifts and $1699 with free gifts. I decided to take the $1699 package cos I need some of the stuffs and I am selling 2 of the most expensive items. 1 digital camera and 1 4-in-1 printer below cost price. Yeah!!! Haha. Will try to get back at least $300 to cover my cost and fill up the hole in my bank account.

Yes, I was given the green light by both my parents to use my savings to pay for the laptop. Yeah!!! Haha. Actually it is also because my family is very broke now. We don't even have enough cash to change the screws or whatever it is that the government states that we must do. So I have to pay for the laptop myself. I am also thinking of selling some of my collectible autographed idols merchandises to loosen the financial status of my family. Hehe. How nice of me. =P

Ham Ham is so cute. =P Ok, Ham Ham is my hamster. Haha. The white cutey you saw last time. Haha. So cute. I love her butt. So cute. Haha. I take a little clip of her very long ago but I cannot upload it to the computer cos I LOST MY CABLE. ='( So sad.

I also took some photos of the bruises and cuts on my left hand. Haha. Carelessness cause a cut on my wrist and it looks like I committed suicide and a bad bruise which is there for a week already. ='( So sad. =P

Oh ya. Those who know Siong Ling, I record down her laughter today. Hehe. It is so nice to listen to her laughter. It is so addictive. Siong Ling, don't worry, I never blame you and you did not hurt me. =)

Term test is round the corner. Gather a group of pals to study at the KFC this coming Friday and I am so happy to finally find a group of people to study with me at the KFC but I am very sure that it will not be very effective. Haha. Cos there will be Cynthia, Siong Ling, Fauzee and Vanessa, the ever laughing group, and the cheeky monkey, Wei Ting. =P Woohoo. Going off. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 2:51 AM |

0 Comments: