Thursday, July 07, 2005
My birthday had passed for a few days already. It falls on a Wednesday of the mid-term test. I thought it will be very quiet that only those who know me very well will wish me happy birthday but it wasn't that quiet after all. =) I received the most greetings that I received ever in my whole life. Everyone wishes me Happy Birthday and first is Wei Tian. Hehe. She sent at about 12midnight. So sweet of her. Then wishes from Cynthia, Jaslin, Shi Yun, Liyana, Yan Ting, Kes (Haha our birthday falls on the same day), Alice, Wei Ling, my Dad =), Vanessa, Pei San, Qiu Xia, Eilin, Wei Ting, Sylvia, Li Min, Kamachi, Li Jia, Dawn, Jason, another Yan Ting, Mae, Dolly, Leanne, Jac, Cristy, Alicia, my god-mum =), Timothy, Gui Qi and HIM.

I received 32 greetings. =) Thanks everyone who gave me birthday greetings.

Lets talk a little about Kes. Erm... Kes is my last semester classmate and he is fun to work with. Haha. I only knew that our birthday falls on the same day when we went for our first Principles of Entrepreneurship class. Haha. But 1 sad thing to note is the paper falls on our birthday with one of the 'dry' subject, CAS. Haiz. But heard from CJ that he received a stalk of sunflower after the papers from a girl. Haha. Ok, so I greeted him Happy Birthday and he replied that it is his 1st time wishing someone happy birthday on his birthday. Haha. Same for me. He is the 1st person I found that shares the same birthday as me. It is good to find someone who shares the same birtdhay. =)

Next is the term test. I am so glad that today is the last paper for term test but it was set at 4pm to be ended at 5pm. That is so late. No celebration can be done and can only go home and snore. Haha. The previous papers were do-able except Law paper. It is so tricky and the lecturer lied that closed book will be easier than open book but last year which is open book is so much easier than ours. Haiz.

PCA was a disaster. It is a disaster not because I do not know how to do but I almost forget to do the last question which is worth 16 marks. How nice. The 10 minutes reading time is more than sufficient for me to notice that last question but the stupid me actually did not notice. I finished the 1st 2 questions at 11.30am sharp and I thought I finished the paper so I checked my answer and at 11.39am when I was about to submit my paper, I found that last question. Oh god. I quickly do that last question and thanks god it only took me 11 minutes to read, do and check my answer for that question. But it was already 11.50am and no one else is allowed to leave the place until the paper ends. Haiz. If only I found that question on time, I would have leave the hall early. =(

Hopefully, today I won't make the same mistake afterall. Business Finance, here we come. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:50 PM |

0 Comments: