Monday, July 04, 2005
Had a bad scare by my hamster. She walked into a 2cm wide circle and she was inside the speaker. I was so worried and cried like hell but she was so happy with her new environment. She is a stupid hamster. I was scared out of my wits.

She could not get out of the speaker and we cannot open the speaker cos we don't see any opening. Luckily, my smart grandpa found the opening and we unscrewed everything then tilted the speaker so that Ham Ham can crawl to the opening and get the hell out of the speaker.

However, my stupid hamster choose to look at us at the opening. She even bite the glove that I was wearing. Haiz. I got such a bad scare that I think I need some Jing Feng San(a kind of chinese medicine that calm a person's nervous system) to calm myself down. I definitely need that very badly. Stupid Ham Ham.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:02 AM |

0 Comments: