Monday, July 18, 2005
For those who don't know how I bring Ham Ham on a walk, I actually let her run about the whole living room and close all the doors. She will run from 1 end to another and run and run. Haha. Imagine the cute little bum moving left and right. Haha. So cute. =P

Today, my uncle let Ham Ham out for a little walk. She found a piece of tissue paper when she was running and she kept it in her mouth like food. Oh god. I was sweating when I saw her cheeks becoming so big. I quikcly grab the tail of the tissue paper and try to put the tissue paper from her mouth but she wouldn't let go. So I have to leave her in mid air to get the tissue out of her mouth. Thanks god I succeed. Haha. YEAH!!! The battle between Kelly and Ham Ham, Kelly won. =P Haha.

I love Ham Ham. She is my life. She is so well-liked by my family that everyone of us like to bring her out for a walk everyday. She is so adorable. Ham Ham, I love you. =D
posted by Kelly.Kel at 8:32 AM |

0 Comments: