Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Finally it is time to relax a little and rest my mind for a while. =) This week is rather relaxing. No CDS for this week. YEAH!!! Bus finance tutorial postponed to Friday!!! Double Yeah!!! Meaning, Wednesday and Thursday I can go home early. Triple Yeah!!! Legal project submitted. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! CAS project close to completion. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! POE project, going to complete. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

Haha. =P Now a little about my results. Actually they are not good as compared to others but still I am happy about my results because I know I really put in a lot of effort for it.

PCA-44.5/50
CMA-44/50
Legal-38.5/50

At least, I didn't get any Cs yet for my mid sem papers. Hopefully I will not get any. Ok, time for bed. Got to go. Tata. Zzzzzzzz
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:01 AM |

0 Comments: