Monday, August 01, 2005
Haiz. This is the 2nd time already. I kept thinking that my Tuesday lesson starts at 9am when the truth is it starts at 10am. So I estimated my timing: 2 hours of Legal tutorial so break time is 11pm then 1 hour break meaning CMA tutorial starts at 12noon. Then 2 hours of tutorial meaning legal lecture starts at 2pm and ends at 4pm. ... -.-"

Blur me. So I came at 9am for my legal tutorial once then today I came at 12noon for CMA tutorial. I am so blur and it is always Liyana that let me know that I mixed up my timetable all again. =( Sad sad.

I could have stayed home and play with Ham Ham a little more. This cute little bum had been running on the wheel since 9am today so I let her out at about 10am. She ate her breakfast and ran about the house. Saw her cute little bum moving left to right. So cute. =P Then after running for a few rounds, she went home. =)

I heard from my brother that everytime Ham Ham urinate, she will cover her puddle with hay. Hehe. So cute. I am loving her more and more now. Hehe. Ham Ham is the cutest. =P
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:11 PM |

0 Comments: