Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saw the picture on the left? It is a puzzle that I just completed. 500 pieces and I completed it in 4 days time. Shock? Haha. I find the scenery of the puzzle very nice so I bought it. It only cost me $2.90. Haha. Should have bought more puzzles to do. It really calm my mood and let me forget everything in my mind. I love puzzles.

Now, a little about my results. I am super down yesterday when I got back my business finance paper. I scored a pitiful 18.5/30 and to imagine that the paper is 30% of the overall. I really felt like crying. My result is not because I don't understand my concepts and don't know how to do. It is a big mistake that I did in part 1 of question 1 which cost me 7.5 marks which could revert my C- to a B+ grade. See how much can a 7.5 marks can do to the grades. I am totally shocked and lost all my mood to study for the paper on Saturday. I have never scored so low for a maths related subject before. I really wanna cry when I got back my paper yesterday. That is the worst paper I have done in my poly life. Really the worst. I really want to do something about my business finance result to pull up my grades. =(

For CAS, I did every well considering that it is a super 'dry' subject. I scored 33.5/40. Actually it is only 33/40 but I realised that I could get 0.5 marks more for writing what control is it. So I got 0.5 mark more.

My overall results:
PCA-A
CMA-A
CAS-A
LAB-B+
Business Finance-C-

See how big is the different for my business finance? ='(

Enough of my whining. I wanna talk about today's weather. It is raining so heavily today that even with an umbrella, I am wet from top to toe. =( Sad. But 1 good thing is my friends and I had a incredible time walking 'in the rain'. It is so fun. If I don't have my bag with me, I won't mind walking in the rain. I need to do some wild stuffs. Haha. It is such a nice weather to sleep. Zzzz...
posted by Kelly.Kel at 12:08 AM |

0 Comments: