Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Quite a bit of happening lately. On the 19th Aug, The Business school had its very own investiture where by the main committee of each Interest group is presented with appointment letters. The main committee with some Year 2 A&F peeps went drinking after that and I am glad I did not go because I fell asleep the moment I reached home.

Had several mini discussions with individual main committee regarding the last few events that the IG will be conducting. =) Decided to combine 1 of the project with another club in school. But I wouldn't say it too early because none is confirmed yet.

Had a complimentary pizza from Pizza Hut just now. Hehe. A tele-surveyer called my house looking for me and asked me to help them with a survey. Being the typical nice me... *ahem ahem* =P I did the survey for the lady and after the survey, I was told that a complimentary pizza is given to me as a little gift from Pizza Hut. Yum yum. Haha. So I got the pizza and started chewing on it. It is superb. Haha. Yummy. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 4:30 AM |

0 Comments: