Saturday, August 13, 2005
I AM TIRED!!! I was so tired from yesterday till today. I practically ran everywhere around the whole 2 basketball and 2 netball courts. It was terrible but I simply love it.

Yesterday was the cohort’s sports day where street soccer and captains ball were played. It was so all right for the captains ball from the beginning until a tie happened between 2 groups. I think I was out of my mind when it happens. I did not realize that it was a tie. I just shouted: “Orange 2, Purple 2.” Then it was Wei Ting who discovered it and a lot of stuffs happened cause 1 of the group refuses to compromise and all they wanted is to win.

I was so angry with them. I was seriously tired. I wanted to shout back at the girl who tried to complain about a rule that had been made clear to them from the beginning. What’s the problem with her? Can’t she understand simple English. I really wonder how bad is her English. Even though there are hiccups here and there, things ended rather smoothly. Even though the group that I don’t like won the tie match, Delong’s group trashed them. I was laughing out loud in my heart and trust me they(the group that I don’t like) play dirty.

After that, everything ended rather smoothly. Special thanks to those who helped to pack the logistics stuffs even when you need not do that especially Ryan who volunteered. =)

After the whole thing, I went home and had my dinner close to 12 midnight. Haha. The main comm., actually had a internal meeting between us after everything ended. We had our meeting till the uncle tries to drive us out by switching off all the lights, leaving us in darkness. Haha. So we went home at about 9.20pm.

Guess what I did went I reach home? I played on my computer. Haha. Lazy. =P I prepared for the meeting the next day and searched for stuffs. Terrible. =P

So today, I woke up with a very sleepy look on me and went for the meeting. After which, we went for lunch. Hehe. Cristy, Michelle, Samuel, Jason and the Year 1s. We talked rubbish and chatted non-stop. When it is time to go, everyone left except Michelle and me. WE went walking around, window-shopping. Haha. We are both very budget. After lunch, I only had $0.50 left and Michelle with $1+. Haha. So we walked into ‘Ice Lemon Tea’ and went to the section where they sell mood rings. It was so fun shopping cos we realized that both of us had about the same taste and I we spent hours inside the shop, putting rings on our fingers.

Finally we each managed to get a ring that we wanted and they were of the same design. Haha. I gave her the mood ring as her birthday present cos it is coming soon.

I guess I better stop, if not I will be writing a compo. Haha. Bye.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:24 AM |

0 Comments: