Tuesday, August 16, 2005
I didn't go back to Bega cos my CMA lecture notes is with Michelle and if I don't do it on Monday night, I am bound to be clueless about tutorial on Tuesday. So I didn't go to work and Tuesday, I felt so tired and decided not to go and of cos, not going for 2 days is so terrible already. So, my conclusion is, I am not going to work.

Today I can go home early. Horray. Only got to attend a lecture and after that a project meeting to settle the presentation stuffs on Thursday and off I go. =) Thursday, I am going back to my secondary school! Not to visit the teachers but to eat. Haha I miss all the food there. Egg noodle, sliced fish noddle, wantan noodle and so many others. I am going back with Vanessa, anyone want to join us? 11-1.30pm. =) Friday I will be attending the 05/06 Investiture with the main comm and the Year 1s. =) I think my blog is getting boring... haha.... Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 7:39 PM |

0 Comments: