Sunday, September 11, 2005
I am feeling so sick since I came back from Tekong, don't have any idea whether it is due to the weather or the sudden coldness and hotness when we enter and left the auditorium. Having a bad flu from that day onwards. ='(

To Phyllis: Phyllis, I really wanted to thank you for all your concern and blessing. I truly got over it. No worries. =)

To Li Min: Hey girl, stop studying for supp papers when you know well enough that you will pass with flying colours. I think I should be the one doing supp paper for CMA but I am only going to study when I receive my results. =P Results will only be released on 24th sep you know? Which is 2 weeks from now. You are not going to NS!!! I am thinking of having a outing soon cos Liyana would be fasting soon.

To Shi Yun: Ah Ma, know that you are having a tough time battling with the papers. Remember to drink lots of chicken essence and tonic to build up your body. When you cannot remember anything, you take a rest then go back to study. No point trying to force formula into your brain. =) Good luck. =)

To Cristy: How could you!!! You are the big bully, bully me. =P Haha. Have a nice trip to ShangHai and don't forget to buy presents. I don't want straw hats. =P Haha.

To Leanne: Leanne, don't worry about anything now. Whether or not you are going to migrate, it is not going to happen for the time being. What is most important is to enjoy yourself with everyone you love now. =) If you really migrate, I will miss you lots. =P

To Amber: Read your blog and thinks that you are attached again. =) Really happy for you. Hope that you and your current BF will last for eternity. =)

To Kathleen: Jian Se Wang You... Humph! Haiz... You abandon me for your BF. Sad. ='( Haha. Kidding lah. Did you ask anyone to sign the album for you? You wanna pass to me? I try to queue againf or you and don't know is Wei Ling want to pass me the album or not.

To Alicia: Hey girl, I am dying in a piles of invoices chasing for money. ='( No more online shopping until I found a decent job. =P

------------------------------------------------

Now, a little about my recent won items from online shopping.
I won the bid for 2 skirts, 1 pants and 1 cardigan.
I won the bid for 1 set of A Date With The Vampire 3 which is for my brother because he can't watch at Tekong.
I won the bid for a NOKIA battery for my brother again because my parents always worry if his HP can last.
I won the bid for a pair of sunglasses, it is blue. =)
I still bidding on a PC game: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Jean material jewellery box.

Hehe. Which will cost me about $100. ='(
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:53 PM |

0 Comments: