Saturday, September 03, 2005
Now is 12.27am. Officially Sunday, last day of the revision week and to think that I only completed revision for 1 subject, I am wondering what did I do the rest of the week?

I write notes for all the subjects in 7 days and only managed to study business finance for 2 days. Still I am not an expert at all. Now I am going into PCA which is a total disaster cos the notes to accounts are so unfamiliar to me.

Recounting my study week. 20 hours spent with Ham Ham. Who can resist the cute little bum? She is out today and she is not yet home. -.- Everyday I slept for about 5 hours only. I slacked in the morning, reading newspaper, surf the net and watch TV. After that I continue surfing the net or watch some shows. It is only when the sun sets and when the moon say hi to me then I really started studying. It is probably that, that is the only time I can really concentrate.

Too many disruptions and temptations. I don't dare to go to the room that I usually studies in cos it is the 7th month. I am very timid so I study in the living room where I sit right in front of the television and my grandma partically watched all the shows that is showing. -.-

Kelly, you have to CONCENTRATE!!!

Today I heard a line that I cannot really remember now. It made me changed all my password from the one that he knows to one that he will never know. I realised that clinging to the past is useless and if I really wanted to get on with life, I got to let go. So, I let go. I am giving myself a chance to live for myself again and not for anyone.

Got a lot of fun with my mum today. We went to the void deck to burn the paper notes and all of a sudden, we realised that the lighter had been threw into the metal container and is already burning. Haha. I was laughing like hell. I was wondering when will it explode. =P Then at night, my mum hit my butt when I got up to open the door for my grandfather. So I took revenge and hit her butt back. Haha. A very hard 1. =P

Better get back to my revision. I am slacking. =P
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:27 AM |

0 Comments: