Sunday, September 04, 2005
The game is not by me but by a friend. =)

Rule of the game: List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know. And then tag five other friends to do it

1. Why did I choose A&F, TP?

Well, it all started when I was in sec 3 and took POA.

After the 1st time attempting the questions, I begin to love the way it is. It is so dead but tedious too... Kind of weird for me to be attacted to the subject.

Then I told myself, I must get into Accounting diploma and I must get into TP because it is so near to my house. Hehe. I am lazy. =P

2. I went to MJC after 1st 3 months... I think other than my sec sch friends, not many know about my MJC experience. Haha. After receiving my results for O Level, I realised I could get into a JC and decided to join my friends there. So I chose MJC but when I was taken in, I am regretting. Firstly because I am always keen in going to TP and secondly cos I don't like JC as my cousin who went to JC actually pass her A level but cannot get into a local university.

I thought this time I am dead but when my friend, Pearl actually transferred out of MJC to TP, I started pestering her on how to apply to go TP. So she told me and I quickly went to apply. The 2 weeks while waiting for the results of my application is terrible. I failed all my tests there and was in a mode of depression. Finally 2 weeks passed and my application has been approved!!! I was screaming in joy so I went to TP. Yahoo!!!

3. I am a very messy person. When I study, I would take out the notes and dump them on the floor then pick some up and threw on the sofa or table. So it will end up like a after war scene. Haha. Then my mum will grumble and grumble. When she tidies the table, I will not be able to find my stuffs. I always tell her to give me 2 weeks time. Once my exams are over, I will tidy up the place but my mum is too impatient.

Haha. I think this is the fact that no one knows. =P


Now, I am narrowing down



\/
1. Alicia
2. Amber
3. Cristy
4. Leanne
5. Vanessa
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:29 PM |

0 Comments: