Saturday, September 17, 2005
I am sunburnt! Ouch. My shoulder and hands are so painful. Sat under the sun for about 10hours in total at Padang just queuing to watch 5566. So painful man.

Had a great time yesterday, was with a gang of 5566 fans at Padang, queuing for the autograph session. Reached Padang at around 8am in the morning and only about 12noon then we were let into the Padang area. I was the 400th person to queue for the autograph session. =) However, I was also standing right in front of the stage. This is because the organiser make us form the digit 5 and 6 and they made the first hundred over people form the digit 5 first and when we were let in, we are supposed to form 6 so we managed to stand in the first row. Had an incredible view of them and was so glad to see them too.

As we wrote our name on the album, they call us by our name and said thanks. Hehe. So happy. Though I was very happy, I was incredibly sick that day. Was having heat stroke, my fingers are numb and I could hardly speak at all. But I managed to survive through the 10 hours.

I am beginning to miss them already. Xie Zhi, you are the best. =)
posted by Kelly.Kel at 9:32 PM |

0 Comments: