Wednesday, September 14, 2005
My money is flying away. I am desperately looking for a decent and stable job to support myself for my shopping spree. I just spent $112 today on 2 items. I am extremely broke already.

I bought a scar remover cos my god-mother told me that my face is mostly scar and most importantly is to remove them first so I went to Guardian to look for the cheapest one but ended up being recommend one of the most expensive 1, $98. The brand is Satys'. Not sure if any of you heard of it before. Then the lady also recommend me a travel pack facial wash of the same brand as the scar remover so as to dry up the pimples which costs $14 and it is so small. Haiz. It is really very expensive.

I have tried many products. Hopefully this product will suit me. So when I reached home, I tried it immediately. I can only say it is very useful cos I can actually see the results almost immediately. My skin type is oily and will produce oil very quickly so I need to wash as many times as possible but the facial wash really prevent the building up of oil in the pores. It is still not oily after 8 hours and after using the scar remover, I noticed that my face has whiten a little. Guess it is working but hopefully it will not be like the previous products that it will stop working after a while.

Satys', hopefully you are my saviour.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:31 AM |

0 Comments: